Following are the various Personal Information which you provide while accessing or registering the Site:
- Personal Information: name, gender, age, images, contact/ postal address, telephone, email id, nationality and content.
- Financial Information: credit/ debit card details including card number and expiry date IN ENCRYPTED FORM, details for net banking services and Wallet services. Please be advised that our Site ensures the highest degree of data security, while encrypting as per the guidelines specified by Payment Cards Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
- Payment and Account Information: Your account history with us including (without limitation) all billing information and communications, payment history etc. We maintain this in encrypted form on secure servers. However, your transactions details may be preserved by the Site for purposes of tax or regulatory compliance.
- Transactional Information: Order ID, transactional history (other than banking details) about your e-commerce activities on our Site.
- User IDs: Your usernames, passwords, email addresses, contacts, account including third-party accounts and other security-related information used by you in relation to our Site.
- Stored Information: Data either created by you or by a third party and which you wish to store on our servers such as image files, documents etc.
- Fake or impostor profiles
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the User’s browser name, type of computer/mobile and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the User’s operating system, the Internet service providers and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Dinari Jewels collects and uses a User’s personal information primarily for the following purposes:
- To personalize the User experience. We may use information in aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To send periodic emails. The email address Users provide for order processing will be used to send information and updates pertaining to a User’s order. The email address may also be used to respond to a User’s inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If a User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, the User will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or the User may contact us via our Site.
- We collect and store your Correspondence Information to: (a) comply with our obligations under law; and (b) monitor your use of our Services in order to ensure your compliance with our Terms and Conditions of Service.
How we protect your information
We adopt what we believe to be adequate and appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Site. We put forth our best efforts with good faith to protect your information as set forth in this Policy. However, because of changing technology and improving sophistication of hackers and persons seeking unauthorized access to our system, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will be successful. Any transmission of information by you to our Site is at your own risk. We recommend that you do not disclose your password to anyone.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. You acknowledge that, we will only disclose your information in an aggregated form which is not capable of being used or interpreted in such a manner as to identify you.
Third party websites